Your text will go here for the scrolling message.

Ramadan/Hari Raya Celebrations

Assalam waalaikum warehmatullahi wabarrakatuhu

    This is my first post.. I want to write my Ramadan Celebrations in Kuala Lumpur.
After one full month of fasting at last festival day came and it was on 19th Aug, 2012.
The preparations started a day before itself.. 18th is completely cleaning the house , shopping etc.etc... That day night I decorated my hands and legs with mehendi.. It is a ritual to put mehendi. It become almost 1:00 am when i finish the mehendi designs... The other day started with prepare sheer kurma. Some friends came to home. After eating Kheer my husband and his friends went for prayer.. At home i prepared chicken curry and roti for breakfast..

  Around 10:30 Mastan and his friends came to home , had breakfast and then took some photo snaps.. We prepared mutton biryani for lunch and started packing for Langkawi trip...

The specialty of this Eid is, my mother in law is with us. 


కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి